Hello,

I am trying to install fink on my new opendarwin 7.2.1 installation.
Everything works ok until the "BOOTSTRAP PHASE THREE", which starts
(and unfortunately stops) with this:

Can't resolve dependency "storable-pm560 | storable-pm561 |
perl580-core | perl581-core | perl584-core" for package
"storable-1.0.14-7" (no matching packages/versions found)

I hope I reproduced it exactly.
I don't know what other information you might need to help me solve
this problem, so, let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

--
Claudiu Dragalina-Paraipan