Mark Moorcroft wrote:

On 12/9/04 8:11 AM, "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Xorg includes an XDarwin application!

But seriously, you should be able to switch from a fink xfree86 package (4.3.0 or later) to xorg cleanly. Is this not working for you?

Define switch.

With xfree86 already installed "fink install xorg" fails.

xfree86 the fink package? or in general...

xorg is supposed to be able to upgrade the fink xfree86 package, if it doesn't, it's a bug, and I would appreciate the output of the upgrade so I could fix it.

If you're trying to upgrade over a hand-installed xfree86, you will need to hand-remove it as well before installing fink's x.org.

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. Ranger Rick
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://ranger.befunk.com/