Hi,

I have a problem updating my fink packages:

*****
$ fink update-all
Information about 4289 packages read in 7 seconds.

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency.
The candidates:

(1)      xfree86: Free X11 implementation for Darwin and Mac OS X
(2)      xorg: Free X11 implementation for Darwin and Mac OS X

Pick one: [1] 1
Failed: Can't resolve dependency "gcc3.1" for package "xfree86-4.4.0-13"
(no matching packages/versions found)
*****

I use Apple's X11. With Fink, I have only placeholders
("system-xfree86") installed. It seems that there is a dependency error,
probably it needs to be named "gcc3.3" instead.

Anyone who can confirm?

My system: Mac OS 10.3.7; Fink package manager 0.23.3; 0.7.1.rsync.

Claus