On Feb 11, 2005, at 3:04 AM, Dave Vasilevsky wrote:

I already have a Fink package made for SQLite 3, I sent it to the maintainer of SQLite 2 about a month ago and asked him if he wanted to manage it. Since he hasn't responded, and there's a need for this package, I'll commit it to CVS now.

Thanks Dave. It didn't replace sqlite 2, so I guess can they co-exist?

- Koen.