Fink gnomemeeting is MIA.
The current release of gnomemeeting is 1.2.1.
Fink has 0.98.0-11, which doesn't compile (and hasn't been compiling for what seems like 2^25 seconds now, error message below).

I'm just raising this again to see whether there are any gnome people out there.
I know we are all using iChat instead of gnomemeeting for real work, but H.323 capability does come handy at times.
(Having been raised on a UNIX diet, I know too little about gnomes or about Macs to be of much help here.)

Any of the Gnome people wanna give it a whirl :-D

Gruesse, Carsten

[...] -I/sw/include -c gnomemeeting.cpp
In file included from gnomemeeting.cpp:55:
../lib/widgets/history-combo.h:61: 'GtkCombo' is used as a type, but is not
defined as a type.
../lib/widgets/history-combo.h:69: 'GtkComboClass' is used as a type, but is
not defined as a type.
gnomemeeting.cpp: In member function `void GnomeMeeting::Connect()':
gnomemeeting.cpp:176: `GTK_COMBO' undeclared (first use this function)
gnomemeeting.cpp:176: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
gnomemeeting.cpp: In member function `void GnomeMeeting::BuildGUI()':
gnomemeeting.cpp:479: `gtk_timeout_add' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [gnomemeeting.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2