On May 10, 2005, at 6:53 AM, EDUARDO MARQUES wrote:

Hi everyone!!

I have the new S.O. "Tiger". I already install fink and fink commander.

I'm trying to get some packages from fink. I usually use:"apt-get" to get from binaries, but i having some problems with dependencies and nothing is done. So I use the "fink" command to get from and compile from sources. This one has problems too...it has some make erros.

Nothing of these problems happened before in the previous S.O. Why i'm having these problems? It has something to do with the portability for the new and fresh Tiger??

Thanks for your help!!

The homepage says:

" • A binary installer will be available within a few weeks, for binary-only users."
I.e. there is no distribution for Tiger yet. End of story.

As to your errors during "fink installs", how about providing a specific example?

--
Alexander Hansen
Fink Documentarian