"Failed: Internal error: node for pango1-xft2 already exists"

Indeed it does. Any ideas what to do?
<atrauring.vcf>

There's a FAQ on this sort of error:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/faq/comp-general.php?phpLang=en#node-exists

Start with that.

So I did. And I did an install again and Python2.3 fails after the compilation at the dpkg installation. The error is something like "dependancy error missing package readline5" even though readline5 is installed and it didn't catch any dependency errors before the compilation (this is a source install). And then trying to install nicotine again cause the internal error again. What am I missing here?

begin:vcard
fn:Aron Trauring
n:Trauring;Aron
org:Zoteca
adr;dom:Suite 195;;2444 Broadway;New York;NY;10024
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:CEO
tel;work:+1 (917) 496-6240
tel;fax:+1 (212) 937-2026