Hi Michèle,

thanks for replying.

I have chosen yours simply because it was a short post. It happens with most posts. Practically I get everything doubled. I have seen this only recently (since last week or so). My previous other digests look normal. I can't believe it is because users here have changed habit: they must have been doing the very same even before, still I was not affected by this *double posting* look.

    Cheers

    Massimo