Greetings,

As I mentioned yesterday, Gnucash is now running, but I still have the same problem where I cannot tab over to spaces in the register. The following error is registered in the terminal repeatedly:

** CRITICAL **: file gnucash-sheet.c: line 141 (gnucash_sheet_cursor_set_from_table): assertion `gnucash_sheet_cell_valid (sheet, v_loc)' failed.

I have a feeling that his means that I have to either rebuild gnucash, or one of the gnome components. My question to the list is which packages should I rebuild? Or, rebuilding which packages will most likely solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Payam
\------
"...who search the reason of things
Are those who bring the most sorrow on themselves."
    --Euripides, The Medea