Hi all,

I just updated one of my two machines to 10.4.2. Now I get a failure when I attempt to selfupdate:

% fink selfupdate
Password:
rsync -az -q rsync://master.us.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo//TIMESTAMP / sw/fink/TIMESTAMP.tmp Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at /sw/lib/perl5/Fink/ SelfUpdate.pm line 597. Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at /sw/lib/perl5/Fink/ SelfUpdate.pm line 604.
The timestamp of the server is older than what you already have.

Some more details:
% fink --version
Package manager version: 0.24.7
Distribution version: 0.8.0.rsync

Copyright (c) 2001 Christoph Pfisterer
Copyright (c) 2001-2005 The Fink Package Manager Team

Xcode: 2.1

I've examined /sw/lib/perl5/Fink/SelfUpdate.pm, and it is the same as on my other machine (running 10.4.1), where selfupdate works.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

--