On Jul 15, 2005, at 1:27 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: Mike Zulauf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: July 15, 2005 1:23:41 AM GMT+02:00

To: fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Cc: Mike Zulauf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [Fink-users] Re: fink selfupdate fails on 10.4.2

On Jul 14, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Mike Zulauf wrote:

Hi all,

I just updated one of my two machines to 10.4.2.  Now I get a failure when I attempt to selfupdate:

I forgot to include one other detail.  It's probably not important, but /sw is a symbolic link to another partition on the affected machine.  I don't see why that would matter (it never has before), unless something in the 10.4.2 update changed things in some way that I don't understand.

Mike

Mike, have same configuration as yours (/sw symlink to another partition). All systems-a-go here. No issues to report. OS X 10.4.2 hence the culprit might not be in/from the update.

Cheers

    Massimo