Oh, I see. Sorry about that. Yes, I have Tiger. I'll check it out.

Thanks a lot.

On Jul 19, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

On Jul 19, 2005, at 12:55 PM, Ted McCune wrote:

Just for fun I would like to see if I can run KDE on my Mac. When I open Fink Commander I can only find Gnome. KDE is not listed. KDE is listed on the website. Howcome I can't use Fink Commander to install KDE?

What OS version do you have (this is always a good thing to mention)?

If you're on Tiger, it's because KDE isn't in the stable tree.

Check out

--
Alexander Hansen
Fink Documentarian