On Aug 19, 2005, at 12:29 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Garrett Cooper wrote:
[]

This may not be good news for all you guys that tweaked your fink installations already, but I just reinstalled fink and redid everything from scratch and not only did all of the mono stuff compile and install

Including mono-tools?

Will try in a minute. What I was referring to mostly was everything related to and including monodevelop (that includes monodevelop, monodoc, and mono).

correctly this time around (devoid the Gnome hicolor icons which I need to install in the right location because monodevelop complains on startup), I didn't get any complaints from any of the .deb files about switching between 2 versions of gettext that were available for fink. Then again I think those were phased out this version of fink, weren't they?

They are still swapped around, but now automatically, without complaints.

Sweet. Now for the hicolor junk...
-Garrett