On Aug 19, 2005, at 9:45 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Jens Nöckel wrote:
[]
It made no difference whether or not X11 had click-through enabled or not.

Really? I can now reliably switch this behavior on or off by dis/enabling wm_click_through. If I do

Wow - it works! That was one of the first things I tried, and I could have sworn it didn't work. I must have forgotten to quit X11 - who knows... I had even looked at the .plist file directly to see what other keys there are that I could change, and now it turns out to be the obvious thing!

Thanks a lot for figuring this out, Martin.

Jens