Greetings, all.

I follow 10.4-transitional/stable through rsync, but I'm trying to
install a couple of packages from unstable (xorg and quartz-wm, after
having seen the recent post to macosxhints.com).

So I just did a fink selfupdate-cvs and tried to find the quartz-wm.info
file under 10.4-transitional/unstable, but it's not there.

I tried running fink selfupdate again, and I get a bunch of unknown file
messages from CVS; I've never seen these before in the context of a
"fink selfupdate":

    ? 10.4-transitional/unstable/main/finkinfo/x11/kterm-6.2.0-2.info
    ? 10.4-transitional/unstable/main/finkinfo/x11/pcb.patch
    ? 10.4-transitional/unstable/main/finkinfo/x11-wm/metacity.patch

(for example; there are about 150 of these, at a rough estimate).

So, two questions:

1) Why can't I find quartz-wm, even though the package database says
   it's available?  Is it just a question of waiting for this to
   propagate to all the mirrors?

2) Are the unknown file messages a problem?

Thanks,

Richard