On 9/18/05, Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ben Willmore wrote:
> > fink selfupdate currently fails for me, with:
> > ...
> 
> This shouldn't have happened. In the dpkg CompileScript, there is
> explicitly a "fink install gettext-dev" which removes libgettext3-dev
> and installs the symlink /sw/lib/libintl.dylib->libintl.1.0.1.dylib. So
> /sw/bin/dpkg should not even know that libintl.3.dylib exists, let alone
> be linked to it. Maybe something went wrong in that part of dpkg's
> CompileScript? Do you have this part of the build log?

Unfortunately I don't. And I can't reproduce it because rebuilding
dpkg links against the right version.  So I the mystery remains, but
my problem is solved. Thanks!


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to