On Oct 9, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Daniel Johnson wrote:

As far as reliability goes, I do remember that at first some jobs wouldn't fire occasionally, mostly the weekly job. Daily was pretty reliable. Checking my logs shows that it's been very reliable for the past few months, but I'm also running a OS seed which might have improved reliability.

So, maybe it's best to wait for 10.4.3, or if you want to give it a shot be sure to check your logs to be sure it's working.

Well, I'm back to anacron :( I didn't see any log files appear after schanging to launchd. Let's hope it'll work better in 10.4.3.

- Koen.