i'm having a look to kdevelop.info, but i'm not understanding a lot.

ConfigureParams: --includedir=%p/include --libdir=%p/lib --prefix=%p
--with-qt-dir=%p --with-qt-includes=%p/include/qt
--with-extra-libs=%p/lib --with-extra-includes=%
p/include --enable-mt --with-pic --enable-rpath --enable-shared=yes
--enable-static=no --mandir=%i/share/man --with-xinerama --with-pam
--disable-final --with-pythondi
r=%p --with-qtdoc-dir=%p/share/doc/qt3/html
--with-kdelibsdoxy-dir=%p/share/doc/kde/en/kdelibs-apidocs
--with-kdelibsdoc-dir=%p --disable-debug --with-distribution='Fi
nk/Mac OS X' --enable-scripting --enable-autoproject
--enable-scriptproject --enable-trollproject --enable-customproject
--enable-cvs --enable-ada --enable-haskell --d
isable-java --enable-pascal --enable-cxx --enable-dynamic --enable-rpc
--enable-tcl --with-tcl --enable-vba --disable-dependency-tracking

is there anybody out there who is practice with this? is there any howto?
i see --enable pascal , but i dont need pascal, and i se --disable
java (but i need java! how is it possible that default fink kdevelop
binary doesnt support java?!?!)

thank a lot!!
mathias