Patrick Vandewalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Great!
> Thank you very much for the information. That solved my problem indeed.
>
> Patrick
>
> Peter Bleszynski wrote:
>
>>>This is Pybliographic 1.2.7 [Python 2.4.2, Gtk 2.6.10, PyGTK 2.6.2]
>>>
>>> (pybliographer:226): libglade-WARNING **: Could not load support
>>> for  `gnome': dlopen(libgnome.so, 9): image not found
>>>    
>>>
>>
>>Is libgnomeui2 installed?  You can determine this with "fink list 
>>libgnomeui2".
>>
>>I had a similar experience with a program named "Meld".  When I tried to run
>>Meld with the same versions of fink and OS X as Patrick, I received a sequence
>>of errors that also began with "libglade-WARNING **:
>>Could not load support for `gnome': dlopen(libgnome.so, 9): image not found".
>>
>>I think the problem was that libgnomeui2 was not installed.  (libgnomeui2-dev
>>and libgnomeui2-shlibs were installed).  Meld started working after running
>>"fink install libgnomeui2".

gnome-python2-py should probably depends on libgnomeui2.

Sébastien



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7637&alloc_id=16865&op=click
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to