On 11/30/05, Christian Sormarken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > It actually insists on installing mysql14, not mysql15. Are you sure > I should just proceed? I really don't want to screw things up. > > Cheers >
It may just be a build-time dependency (I don't remember for sure), in which case you can restore mysql15 after you're done. > On 30. nov. 2005, at 19.06, Alexander K. Hansen wrote: > > > > On 11/30/05, Christian Sormarken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > >> Hi > >> > >> I'm having a little problem here. I ran "fink install mysql" which > >> installed MySQL without any problems. However, now I want to run > >> "fink install php5-apache2-ssl" which seems to require MySQL 4 > >> instead of MySQL 5 which is already installed. What should I do? I > >> guess that installing MySQL 4 over MySQL 5 isn't such a smart thing > >> to do. How could I completely remove MySQL 5 and all its dependancies > >> and install php5-apache2-ssl with MySQL 4 instead? Or would it be > >> possible to install php5-apache2-ssl and use it with MySQL 5? > >> > >> Cheers, > >> Christian > >> > >> > >> > > > > Fink _should_ take care of this for you automatically. Try just > > installing php5-apache2-ssl and see what happens. > > -- > > Alexander K. Hansen > > Fink Documenter > > [Day Job] Levitated Dipole Experiment > > http://psfcwww2.psfc.mit.edu/ldx/ > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files > for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes > searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK! > http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7637&alloc_id=16865&op=click > _______________________________________________ > Fink-users mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users > -- Alexander K. Hansen Fink Documenter [Day Job] Levitated Dipole Experiment http://psfcwww2.psfc.mit.edu/ldx/ ------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&op=click _______________________________________________ Fink-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
