Robert T Wyatt wrote:
Since my LAN administrator redid my MacOS 10.3.9 machine (at work) I've been trying to reinstall the Apple Dev Tools (like xcode_tools_1.5_cd.dmg.bin). Unfortunately all of the critical files yield a "no mountable file systems" error when I try to mount the .dmg file.

Has anyone else had these problems? Any ideas?

hmm, I was able to install XCode 1.2 and the Legacy Tools. Maybe that's all I'll need since fink 0.7.1 has installed and is working. I reckon I'll know soon enough if something is missing.