Benjamin Reed wrote:
errr... apt-get?

What if you do "fink install postgresql80-ssl-shlibs" ?

Sometimes when fink fails with a dependency problem I have luck with apt-get, but in this case I hadn't tried fink first. Since the error had come after building the package, I thought that I could install it with apt-get (and it probably would have worked if had run sudo apt-get update first).

Sorry!