Lluc Pallejà wrote:

> I would like to know if there are any plans to make KDE 3.5 Packages,
> and if so if there are any roadmap.

I'm working on them right now.  I got 3.5.0 about 80% tested and then
3.5.1 got sent to packagers, so instead of wasting effort I'm getting
everything updated to 3.5.1 before release.

Expect packages as soon as 3.5.1 is released, or shortly thereafter.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
http://ranger.befunk.com/