Updating to soqt21-1.2.0-2 failed with:

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /sw/bin/install -c
checking install sanity... bogus
The configure script picked out Qt's install program when trying to
find the system-wide install program.  This probably happened because
you have QTDIR/bin too early in the path.  During installation, you
would run into serious problems because of this.

Fix your PATH variable so the system-wide install program is found
instead of the Qt installer and re-run configure.

configure: error: aborting
### execution of ./configure failed, exit code 1
Removing build lock...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-soqt21-1.2.0-2
(Reading database ... 422725 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-soqt21-1.2.0-2 ...
Failed: phase compiling: soqt21-1.2.0-2 failed

After having waited for some days for a fixed version, I tried to decipher
the message and tried to move away /sw/bin/install to force the use of
/usr/bin/install, then the build went fine. I don't know how to force the
install script to use /usr/bin/install or what is the package that install
/sw/bin/install and conflict with soqt21, but it would be nice if someone
with this knowledge fixes the soqt21 package.

TIA

Dominique