Quoth Alexander K. Hansen:
> On 2/6/06, Don Blaheta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm trying to install the php4-apache2-ssl package, and keep getting
> > hung up on a dependency: mod_ssl-2.8.14-1.3.27.tar.gz isn't found on any
> > mirror.  I've already run fink selfupdate; what else should I be trying?
> >
> > My system is a dual G5 running OS X 10.3.9, with fink 0.17.1.  fink.conf
> > tells me:
> >
> >   Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto local/bootstrap unstable/main
> > unstable/crypto
> >
> > if that's relevant.
>
> That's way out of date now.  I'd recommend running "fink
> selfupdate-rsync" to get updated package descriptions (and the base
> packages, too).

Like I said, I already ran fink selfupdate.  It did update a whole bunch
of stuff, but apparently I have this "way out of date" dependency in
there anyway.  How can I fix this?

--
-=-Don [EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
"The etiquette of symphony concerts is that the only muscles that may be