On 17 Feb 2006, at 19:50, Martin Costabel wrote:

Michèle Garoche wrote:
Le 17 févr. 2006 à 14:42, Jean-François Mertens a écrit :
gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file

Could not it be a missing #include <gtk/gtkwindow.h> in the right place (I did not inspect the code, just that normally this function is declared in that header)?

I see it declared in libgnomeui-2.0/libgnomeui/gnome-window-icon.h, and it is protected by
#ifndef GNOME_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

And, of course, the compiler line as shown by jfm has
-DGNOME_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

It's gnome shooting themselves in the foot as usual (or, less cynically said, incompatibility between gmome versions 2.0 and 2.12).

Right.

PatchScript: sed -i.bak '/DGNOME_DISABLE_DEPRECATED/d' src/Makefile.in

cures that _ but then needs probably still to rm some more things like DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED

JF