Brent Robinson wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to using Fink, so this question might have a simple answer, but: When I issue the command "./fink fetch postfix-mysql", I receive the following message, although "postfix-mysql" is listed as an available Fink package: "Information about 2137 packages read in 0 seconds.
Failed: no matching version found for postfix"

Hmm...

$ fink fetch postfix-mysql

... works for me just fine on 10.3.9. as does:

$ fink list postfix
Information about 5789 packages read in 3 seconds.
 i   postfix    2.2.9-1 Mail transfer agent that's fast and secure
     postfix-mysql      2.2.9-1 Mail transfer agent that's fast and secure
     postfix-mysql-tls  2.2.9-1 Upgrade package for postfix-mysql-tls
postfix-mysql-unified 2.2.9-1 Upgrade package for postfix-mysql-unified
     postfix-tls        2.2.9-1 Upgrade package for postfix-tls
     postfix-unified    2.2.9-1 Upgrade package for postfix-unified

What does "fink -V" give you? Could you post the actual text from your terminal instead of paraphrasing (including the command you issued)?