William Scott wrote:

> The one on the left is running locally on my Mac. The one on the right
> is running remotely from my linux machine.
>
> Focusing on the local window does not make the scroll bar blue nor the
> tabs. Grrr.
>
> Any suggestions?

hm, looks like it's just bugged.  I'll see if I can figure out what's
going on (also, I've got a new version of Qt in my exp that may fix some
drawing issues).

I'd also bet that ubuntu sets up some nice defaults for baghira; baghira
out of the box looks pretty bad, but I've not had the time to put
together a default config to make it work nicely.  Perhaps I can get a
config from their package.  :)

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
http://ranger.befunk.com/