On 8/7/06, Alexander K. Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/7/06, Ken Mankoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to install Trac (package is trac-py24) but running into
> dependency problems...
>
> I think it is related to  svn-shlibs depending on neon24-ssl-shlibs and not
> the regular neon24-shlibs (why the ssl requirement?).
>
> Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this?
>
> Thanks,
>
>    -k.

You generally will have a painful ordeal if you have -ssl stuff
already installed and try to swap in the corresponding non-ssl
packages.  I recommend just going for -ssl on everything.

The reason svn-shilbs depends on neon24-ssl-shlibs is because the
former has been refactored such that it always uses SSL (the
system's).

OK, I'll do everything SSL but then get a new error. While building  svn-ssl-swig-py24 the following occurs:

configure: Apache Portable Runtime (APR) library configuration
checking for APR... yes
checking APR version... 0.9.12
wanted regex is 0\.9\.[5-9] or 1\.
configure: error: invalid apr version found
### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.C7mGwY failed, exit code 1
Removing build lock...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-svn-ssl-swig-py24-1.2.3-1013
(Reading database ... 59411 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-svn-ssl-swig-py24-1.2.3-1013 ...
Failed: phase compiling: svn-ssl-swig-py24-1.2.3-1013 failed

  -k.