Hello,

I need help synchronizing my OS X computer with my Linux Server. The
connection is being made from the Linux server to the OS X computer via ssh.
Unison was installed on the mac pro via Fink, and I am using the unison-aqua
installation. Unison runs fine on both computers when used locally. When
attempting to connect to the OS X computer I am getting a fatal error window
(using GUI) and a server disconnect error. If I connect from a terminal
window using ssh from the linux machine to the mac and try a unison command
it works. I have a feeling this is a path issue, however I don't know how to
fix it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joe


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to