On 09/13/06 at 17:43, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> On 9/13/06, Christopher Bort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am installing fink on an MacBook running on a freshly installed OS X
> > 10.4.7 with XCode 2.2.1. The binary installer runs fine and 'fink
> > scanpackages' runs successfully. When I run 'fink index' I get:
> >
> > $ fink index
> > Reading package info...
> > Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method
> > Term::ReadKey::termsizeoptions()
> > is deprecated at
> > /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Term/ReadKey.pm line
> > /289.
> > Failed: Can't locate auto/Term/ReadKey/termsizeopt.al in @INC (@INC
> > contains: /sw/lib/perl5 /sw/lib/perl5/darwin
> > /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level
> > /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6
> > //Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level Library/Perl/5.8.6
> > //Library/Perl
> > /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level
> > /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Network/Library/Perl
> > /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level
> > /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6
> > /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.1
> > /.) at sw/lib/perl5/Fink/CLI.pm line 493
> >
> > Google and the list archive yield no useful information. Hints, anyone?
> 
> Did you look at
> 
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.apple.fink.beginners/17861

Damn. I only looked at the archives for this list. Forgot about the
beginners list. Mea culpa.

> ?  The poster in that thread copied stuff over from a PowerPC.

I also used Migration Assistant to copy stuff from a PPC machine. Deleting
/Library/Perl/5.8.1, as suggested in the thread referenced above, worked
nicely. Thanks, Alexander, and apologies for wasting bandwidth.

-- 
Christopher Bort
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<http://www.thehundredacre.net/>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to