Am 15.09.2006 um 00:02 schrieb Alexander Hansen:

> On 9/14/06, Holger Amann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have problems with latest mkisofs from cdrtools (2.01.01-10.4.14)
>>
>> imac-g5:~ keeney$ /sw/bin/mkisofs -graft-points -J -joliet-long -r -m
>> "*DS_Store*" -V MP3CD_0 -o /Users/keeney/tmp/MP3CD_0.iso
>> Ah_Cama_Sotz=/Volumes/BigMac120/mp3/Ah_Cama_Sotz
>> Segmentation fault
>> imac-g5:~ keeney$
>>
>> imac-g5:~ keeney$ gcc -v
>> Using built-in specs.
>> Target: powerpc-apple-darwin8
>> Configured with: /private/var/tmp/gcc/gcc-5341.obj~1/src/configure --
>> disable-checking -enable-werror --prefix=/usr --mandir=/share/man --
>> enable-languages=c,objc,c++,obj-c++ --program-transform-name=/^[cg]
>> [^.-]*$/s/$/-4.0/ --with-gxx-include-dir=/include/c++/4.0.0 --with-
>> slibdir=/usr/lib --build=powerpc-apple-darwin8 --host=powerpc-apple-
>> darwin8 --target=powerpc-apple-darwin8
>> Thread model: posix
>> gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5341)
>>
>> Any hints?
>>
>
> I'd suggest trying to rebuild with a later compiler version.

Thanks, Alex. I'll try it.
I found out that I have the same problems with latest cdrtools from  
schilling's side and tried an older version (2.01.01a13), which works  
(ok, there seems to be a bug with "-joliet-long", but no segmentation  
faults).


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to