Hi,

I tried to update msmtp-ssl from version 1.4.5-1 to version 1.4.7-1000,
but I got this error:

gcc  -g -O2  -L/sw/lib -o msmtp  conf.o list.o msmtp.o net.o netrc.o smtp.o 
stream.o tools.o tls.o ../gnulib/libgnu.a -lintl -liconv -lc -Wl,-framework 
-Wl,CoreFoundation -lssl -lgsasl -lintl -liconv -lc -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 
-lk5crypto -lkrb5support -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lintl -liconv -lc 
/usr/bin/ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _locale_charset
/sw/lib/libintl.dylib(localcharset.o) definition of _locale_charset
/sw/lib/libiconv.dylib(localcharset.o) definition of _locale_charset
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_ERR_error_string
_ERR_get_error
_EVP_md5
_EVP_sha1
_RAND_file_name
_RAND_load_file
_RAND_seed
_RAND_status
_RAND_write_file
_X509_NAME_get_text_by_NID
_X509_digest
_X509_free
_X509_get_ext_d2i
_X509_get_issuer_name
_X509_get_subject_name
_X509_verify_cert_error_string
_sk_num
_sk_value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [msmtp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.KEs8Un failed, exit code 2
Removing build lock...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-msmtp-ssl-1.4.7-1000
(Reading database ... 62401 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-msmtp-ssl-1.4.7-1000 ...
Failed: phase compiling: msmtp-ssl-1.4.7-1000 failed

I tracked down other occurrences of collect2 failures, and the advice
was to move /usr/local out of the way.  Unfortunately, though, I got the
same error.

FWIW, here is the contents of /var/tmp/tmp.1.KEs8Un:

#!/bin/sh -ev
if [ "-ssl" == "-ssl" ]; then
                ./configure --prefix=/sw --prefix=/sw --mandir=/sw/share/man 
--with-libiconv-prefix=/sw --with-libintl-prefix=/sw --with-ssl=openssl
         else
                ./configure --prefix=/sw --prefix=/sw --mandir=/sw/share/man 
--with-libiconv-prefix=/sw --with-libintl-prefix=/sw --with-ssl=gnutls
        fi
make

I have version 1.2.11 of gnutls12 and version 0.9.7i-4 of openssl097
installed.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot:

$ sw_vers ; fink --version
ProductName:    Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.4.7
BuildVersion:   8J135
Package manager version: 0.24.26
Distribution version: 0.8.1.rsync powerpc

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

-- 
Dan Sommers
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<http://www.tombstonezero.net/dan/>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to