Alexander Hansen wrote:
> OS: 10.4.7
> Architecture: G4/867 (single)
> 
> fink version:  fink-0.24.99.cvs-20060916.1539 (CVS HEAD)
> g++ version:  gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5363) (Xcode 2.4)
> 
> I get the following failure:
> 
> ...
> if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/sw/include -I/sw/include
> -I/sw/include -I/sw/include -I/sw/include -I/sw/include -I/sw/include
> -I/sw/include -I/sw/include/hdf -I/sw/include/python2.4
> -I/sw/include  -g -O2 -MT gdl-datatypes.o -MD -MP -MF
> ".deps/gdl-datatypes.Tpo" -c -o gdl-datatypes.o `test -f
> 'datatypes.cpp' || echo './'`datatypes.cpp; \
> then mv -f ".deps/gdl-datatypes.Tpo" ".deps/gdl-datatypes.Po"; else rm
> -f ".deps/gdl-datatypes.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
> datatypes.cpp: In member function 'void Data_<
> <template-parameter-1-1> >::MinMax(DLong*, DLong*, BaseGDL**,
> BaseGDL**, bool) [with Sp = SpDFloat]':
> datatypes.cpp:2047: error: '__isnanf' was not declared in this scope
> 

The package has actually a patch for the piece of code where this error 
is coming from. This piece of code (dunno about the patch) is necessary 
on OSX 10.3, as witnessed by many previous dicussions on the lists, but 
on 10.4 with xcode-2.4, it is harmful.

If one simply removes this piece of code, the compilation continues 
further. For me, it then crashed later on, just as the previous revision 
1006 did:

g++ -g -O2 -bind_at_load -o gdl gdl-assocdata.o gdl-basic_fun_cl.o 
gdl-basic_fun.o gdl-basic_fun_jmg.o gdl-basic_op.o gdl-basic_pro.o 
gdl-basic_pro_jmg.o gdl-CFMTLexer.o gdl-color.o gdl-convert2.o 
gdl-datatypes.o gdl-dcommon.o gdl-dcompiler.o gdl-default_io.o 
gdl-dinterpreter.o gdl-dnode.o gdl-dpro.o gdl-dstructdesc.o 
gdl-dstructgdl.o gdl-dvar.o gdl-envt.o gdl-extrat.o gdl-FMTIn.o 
gdl-FMTLexer.o gdl-fmtnode.o gdl-FMTOut.o gdl-FMTParser.o 
gdl-gdleventhandler.o gdl-gdlexception.o gdl-gdlgstream.o 
gdl-GDLInterpreter.o gdl-GDLLexer.o gdl-GDLParser.o gdl-gdlpsstream.o 
gdl-gdlpython.o gdl-GDLTreeParser.o gdl-gdlwinstream.o gdl-gdlxstream.o 
gdl-getfmtast.o gdl-graphics.o gdl-gsl_fun.o gdl-ifmt.o gdl-initct.o 
gdl-initsysvar.o gdl-io.o gdl-libinit_cl.o gdl-libinit.o 
gdl-libinit_jmg.o gdl-math_fun.o gdl-math_fun_jmg.o gdl-math_utl.o 
gdl-ncdf_att_cl.o gdl-ncdf_cl.o gdl-ncdf_dim_cl.o gdl-ncdf_var_cl.o 
gdl-new.o gdl-objects.o gdl-ofmt.o gdl-plotting.o gdl-print.o 
gdl-print_tree.o gdl-read.o gdl-str.o gdl-terminfo.o gdl-topython.o 
gdl-typetraits.o gdl-hdf_fun.o gdl-hdf_pro.o gdl-magick_cl.o 
gdl-gdlwidget.o gdl-widget.o gdl-basegdl.o gdl-hdf5_fun.o 
gdl-libinit_mes.o gdl-file.o gdl-image.o gdl-gdljournal.o gdl-convol.o 
gdl-convol_inc0.o gdl-convol_inc1.o gdl-convol_inc2.o 
gdl-sigfpehandler.o gdl-gdlzstream.o gdl-gdl.o gdl-arrayindex.o 
gdl-fftw.o -Wl,-bind_at_load  -L/sw/lib ../src/antlr/libantlr.a 
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lncurses -lreadline /sw/lib/libgsl.dylib 
/sw/lib/libgslcblas.dylib -L/sw/lib/python2.4/config 
-L/sw/lib/freetype219/lib /sw/lib/libplplotcxxd.dylib 
/sw/lib/libplplotd.dylib /sw/lib/freetype219/lib/libfreetype.dylib 
/sw/lib/libcsirocsa.dylib /sw/lib/libcsironn.dylib -lqhull 
/sw/lib/libMagick++.dylib /sw/lib/libWand.dylib /sw/lib/libMagick.dylib 
/sw/lib/liblcms.dylib /sw/lib/libtiff.dylib -lc /sw/lib/libpng12.dylib 
-lXext -lXt -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lbz2 /sw/lib/libxml2.dylib 
/sw/lib/libiconv.dylib -lpthread /sw/lib/libltdl.dylib -lfreetype -ldl 
-lnetcdf -lmfhdf -ldf /sw/lib/libjpeg.dylib /sw/lib/libhdf5.dylib 
/sw/lib/libsz.dylib -lz -lm -lpython2.4
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _cdf_routine_name
/sw/lib/libnetcdf.dylib(single module) definition of _cdf_routine_name
/sw/lib/libmfhdf.a(globdef.o) definition of _cdf_routine_name in section 
(__DATA,__data)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [gdl] Error 1

-- 
Martin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to