I'm running Mac OSX 10.3.9, and trying to configure PHP 5.0.4 with freetype2.

I've installed FINK freetype2, but not freetype1 (as I don't want this).

When I do this configure:

./configure --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local --with-gd
--enable-gd-native-ttf --with-jpeg-dir=/sw --with-png-dir=/sw
--with-t1lib=/sw --with-freetype-dir=/sw --with-xpm --with-apxs

I get back...

"checking for FreeType 1.x support... no
checking for FreeType 2... /sw
checking for T1lib support... /sw
checking whether to enable truetype string function in GD... yes
checking whether to enable JIS-mapped Japanese font support in GD... no
checking for fabsf... yes
checking for floorf... yes
checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... yes
checking for png_write_image in -lpng... yes
If configure fails try --with-xpm-dir=<DIR>
configure: error: freetype2 not found!"

I can't figure out what config path to use for freetype2. Can anyone help?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to