The next page in the package list indicates that it is only available  
in unstable for OS X 10.2. Perhaps newer versions of Apple Mail  
already function well enough with imap?

Dave
On Sep 20, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Mark J. Reed wrote:

>  I see uw-imapd in the package list on the web page; I have "unstable"
> in my fink.conf (both main and crypto); yet I still can't find a
> uw-imapd package to install.  Is the web page lying or am I missing
> something?
>
> -- 
> Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>

--
David Reiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to