Hi citizens:

I've installed bundle-xfce4 (4.2.3-1000 ) on my intel iMac.  I can
start it up and everything but none of the icons or menus respond to
my mouse clicks. Tooltips appear, so it must sense the presence of
the mouse cursor, but there is no response to clicking the mouse.
Similarly, I start up with two rxvt terminals.  I can type into
either one, and I can click on the window to bring it forward, but
the buttons to iconify or quit the windows don't work.

Has anyone else had this happen?

As a control, enlightenment works fine.

Also, in using it in rootless mode, is there a way to get rid of the
background like you can do with KDE and enlightenment?

Thanks.

Bill