On 1/23/07, mikee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does someone have this package or can someone make the package
> and add it to the repository? I bought an iMac to replace a
> windows xp box and a linux box. I think the last bit of software
> I need is the cyrus so I can move my email off the linux box
> to darwin.
>
> On a side note, is it easy or difficult to make packages?
> There are several packages I am happy to create and contribute
> once I get setup.
>
> Mike

There had been a version for 10.3:

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/cyrus21-imapd

But it wasn't being maintained, and I'm not sure if it just didn't
build on 10.4 and wasn't moved because nobody updated it.

Making a package from an existing description set is relatively easy,
in my opinion.  Some people say that it's difficult--but that depends
on how much patching is required.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
(akh)