Hi,

I cannot run pymol (pymol-py25-0.99-1004) anymore on my system. Not
sure what happened, it used to work fine. Here's what I see in my X-
terminal:

rubytuesday:~ koen$ pymol
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
operation)
   Major opcode of failed request:  150 (GLX)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
   Serial number of failed request:  19
PyMOL: abrupt program termination.
rubytuesday:~ koen$

This is on an iMac G5, Package manager version: 0.26.99.cvs,
Distribution version: 0.8.1.cvs powerpc, unstable tree.
X11 version is 1.1.3

(Maintainer has already been notified)

- Koen.