Peter O'Gorman wrote:
[]
> Ok, the bug I was thinking of was fixed in libtool-1.5.14, so that
> should not be the problem. Unless you really want to hunt about for what
> is setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, Martin's option of removing the libjpeg
> package seems like a good plan.

As it appears, not so good after all: taskjuggler needs libjpeg for
building. Trying to understand how libtool and dyld conspire to mix up
libJPEG and libjpeg is probably not good for anyone's mental health ;-)

My Plan B in this case would be to create a 10 GB disk image with a
HFS-case-sensitive file system on it, and do the building there.

--
Martin