William Scott wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> To my knowledge, I have not tampered with my system perl
> installation.  I've installed psync with fink, and macosx-file-pm,
> upon which it depends.
>
> When I try to use psync, I get the following:
>

> zsh-% sudo /sw/bin/psync -d / /Volumes/Scottlab_700GB
>
> Can't locate MacOSX/File.pm in @INC

Isn't that just the new improved behavior of sudo that removes PERL5LIB
from the list of env vars? Try

   sudo env PERL5LIB=$PERL5LIB /sw/bin/psync -d / /Volumes/Scottlab_700GB

To see ths list of env vars that your sudo is removing, run

   sudo sudo -V

There have been many messages on this subject on the list in the last
couple of months.

--
Martin