>> Yeah, I got distracted with other things.  Do you have a .info file to
>> build the current graphviz, or were you just doing it by hand?
>
> I've got a working up-to-date graphviz in my experimental; thanks for
> the reminder -- I mailed the maintainer and never heard back, so I was
> going to go ahead and take it over.

Hi,

I was fiddling around with a local .info for graphviz-2.14 as well.
According to the webpage, there are a few more dependencies than before
(1.16), so I added those, but some were missing or not yet updated in fink
(got pangocairo?).  Looking forward to your package submission, maybe we
can compare notes.  I'm willing to help test.

I also played around with the installed binaries and found that dot didn't
support -Tfig anymore.  :(  Any idea where it went?

Fang

David Fang
Computer Systems Laboratory
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Cornell University
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/
        -- (2400 baud? Netscape 3.0?? lynx??? No problem!)