Francis Poulin wrote:
[]
>> Also, it's frequently helpful to quote the compiler output line just
>> above where the errors start to occur, because that helps us see
>> whether there are local issues causing the build problem.

Please try to do as Alex said. Otherwise we will not be able to help you.

The error you got

>    "_XGetWindowAttributes", referenced from:
>        IsMapped(_XDisplay*, unsigned long)in coredll_utilsx11.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

shows that for some reason the library /usr/X11/libX11.dylib, where this
symbol is defined, is not present for linking at that moment. But we
cannot start to guess the reason before we have seen the complete
command line that got transmitted to the linker.

The earlier output you are quoting does not help. There could be some
line in the configure output where it talks about X ot X11 that might
give a hint, but not the part you showed.

--
Martin