Hi Claus,

On Apr 7, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Claus Atzenbeck wrote:

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Remi & Dona Mommsen wrote:

The problem is that the pid file was not handled consistently btw launch daemon and the clamd daemon. I believe that the latest revision -13 should fix it.

I updated clamav to revision -13. However, it still causes a delay on shutdown due to clamd not acting on SIGTERM.

Do you still have problems? I just committed a new (upstream) version and rebooted. I haven't seen any message concerning clamd.

Remi