Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Friday, 26 June 2009 at 21:49, Jean-François Mertens wrote:
>> On 26 Jun 2009, at 20:48, Jean-François Mertens wrote:
>>
>>> But then I get another snag, lablgl-related (cf above) this time :
>> Rebuilding lablgl-x11 solved the problem.
>> Might deps of ocaml have to rebuilt
>> after the recent update ??
>
> Looks that way, yes. We should probably go with ocaml (=%v) or so.

IIRC, there was is no easy solution to this problem. Yes, at each update
of ocaml, you should rebuild all ocaml-dependent packages (in a certain
order). But you can't depend on ocaml (=%v), or else you will never be
able to update ocaml without removing (by hand or automatically by
apt-get) the dependent packages beforehand. Similar problem as for
sbcl/maxima.

--
Martin