On 29/06/2009, at 11:43, Alessio Sarti wrote:
> Dear all,
> I'm running mac OS x 10.5.7, with fink 10.5, Xcode 3.2.1
> after installing kde trough
> fink install bundle-kde4-x11
> (4.2.4-1    KDE4 - convenience package: KDE 4.2 (X11))
> I'm trying to run some applications.
>
> But I fail with the error (I report here only the messages I think
> that
> are relevant):
> kontact: Starting KTTSD failed with message KDEInit could not launch
> 'kttsd'.
> kio (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca from
> /private/var/tmp/kdecache-asarti/ksycoca
> dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libkutils.1.dylib
>  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/kttsd
>  Reason: image not found
(...)

I don't use KDE and I haven't checked the whole log you've pasted.
That said, the lines above show that local (MacPorts maybe?) KDE files
in /opt/local are being used as opposed to Fink KDE files. Try moving /
opt/local away before starting the KDE application, and it is also a
good idea to make sure that Fink's directories come first in the PATH
environment variable.

Cheers,

--
monipol
http://finkers.wordpress.com

Submitting a Fink bug report? Read this:
http://www.finkproject.org/doc/netiquette/index.php
http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/bug-reports/