Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.hansen <at> gmail.com> writes:

 
> I'm forwarding this onto the coot maintainer.
> 
> One of our other maintainers mentioned on IRC that he was having
> problems with at least some python modules configuring themselves based
> on the number of bits in the running kernel.  Since presumably you're on
> a fresh install of Fink (I'm assuming "64 bit mode" means you configured
> Fink in that manner, not that you updated the OS your machine with a
> Fink installation on it, and now have it booted with 64 bit kernel)
> presumably this might be related.
> 

Thanks.

Yes, I installed a new version of FInk from scratch from default 32-bit Kernel.
I'm not sure if it's relevant, but for what it's worth,
I tried booting into the 64-bit kernel to run my new fink and coot,
but get the same error (I didn't recompile or anything, however).






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day 
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on 
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with 
Crystal Reports now.  http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to