Hello,
I'm trying to use fink to install a Perl module, but the module seems to be
unavailable on this particular server. The module is DBD/mysql.pm, which I
believe is provided by the fink package dbd-mysql-pm586, as shown here:
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/dbd-mysql-pm586
However, on the server in question, which is Mac OS X Server 10.4.11 (PPC), I
don't have that package:
Server:/Users/foo root# fink list dbd
Information about 1998 packages read in 4 seconds.
dbd-pg-pm581
dbd-pg-pm581-ssl
dbd-pg-pm586
dbd-pg-pm586-ssl
dbd-pg-unified-pm581
dbd-pg-unified-pm586
dbd-sqlite-pm581
dbd-sqlite-pm586
Server:/Users/foo root#
Here are the fink details:
Server:/Users/foo root# fink --version
Package manager version: 0.24.23
Distribution version: 0.8.1 powerpc
How can I get fink to install this package?
Thanks,
--
Anthony DiSante
Encodable Industries
http://encodable.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users