-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Simon Cotter wrote:
> I appear to have got it working now - I must've been accidentally
> loading my scripts using the wrong version of python. Thanks for your help,
> 
> Simon Cotter
> 
> On 3 Sep 2009, at 18:20, Alexander Hansen wrote:
> 

<snip>

I'm glad that it was just that.

One can install an appropriate version of the "python" package that will
put the right "python" executable at the front of the PATH:

fink install python-1:2.4.4-1

But that's more fragile than explicitly picking your python interpreter,
and you'd have to remember to run the command after every update-all,
because fink will update it to point at python-2.6.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAkqf/4kACgkQB8UpO3rKjQ8s5wCfdqQFJsXHE7RloDn2bLKcWN7E
ZR4Anjo7dTInkMFBTMd/TM99VO8l16pt
=j23L
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day 
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on 
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with 
Crystal Reports now.  http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to