Hi there and Alexander
My apologies for the mistake. I had this emailed typed half-way through and
stored in my draft folder. Last night where I suppose to clear it as I had
resolved the issue, I double-clicked and it sent out.
Sorry for that.
Thanks
siowlim
--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Alexander Hansen <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Alexander Hansen <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] fink install bundle
To: "vibnwis" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 9:29 AM
vibnwis wrote:
<snip>
> New package:
> dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/utils/xz_4.999.8-5_darwin-powerpc.deb
> Failed: can't batch-install packages:
> /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/database/mysql-unified_5.0.45-2_darwin-powerpc.deb
> /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/database/mysql-unified-dev_5.0.45-2_darwin-powerpc.deb
> /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/database/mysql-unified-shlibs_5.0.45-2_darwin-powerpc.deb
> /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/database/mysql-unified-client_5.0.45-2_darwin-powerpc.deb
>
You've given no useful error messages for debugging purposes. All of
the "New package..." tell us is that those were successfully built and
scanned.
All we have to go on is that you had a failure of some sort in the mysql
packages. Try installing just mysql-unified and see if you still get
errors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users